Our agreed school values are:
- Be Kind
- Be Honest
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
Our children are able to talk about these values and they run through everything we do.
We aim to develop:
- The children’s understanding of how to be a life-long learner.
- The child’s self-confidence, natural curiosity, desire to learn, ability to reason and make informed choices.
- The children’s awareness of their rights and responsibilities.
- The child’s self-reliance and self-discipline.
- The ability to co-operate and form relationships through tolerance and respect for others.
We aim to provide:
- A broad, engaging and relevant curriculum which encourages every child to achieve their full potential and ensures that all children have equality of access and opportunity regardless of gender, race, creed, physical and academic ability or social background.
- Opportunities for children to make links in their learning and become problem solvers across the curriculum
- A challenging, safe and purposeful learning environment where there are high expectations of both learning and teaching.